Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Day 118

Dear Journal – Day 118 on earth

I believe it was the great Gerber baby that once said, “Don’t forget your bib”. I always questioned the wisdom of those words, wondering what she meant by it. Well journal, after soaking through three separate tops and impressively one pair of pants today I think I can confirm what those words truly mean. As of late, I can’t seem to control the excessive amount of liquid coming out of my mouth. Mommy calls it ‘drool’, I call it – hilarious. I especially like it when daddy holds me up high in his arms because I like to lean over and watch the drool fall to the ground. I hope mommy and daddy know I only do this so the furry beast gets a little treat. If he can lick my face, I don’t see why I can’t return the favor in the same way!

I’ll be turning 120 days old on Friday or ‘4 months old’ as mommy likes to say. Not sure what this month thing is but she seems to be excited about it! Although…come to think of it, that’s really not surprising because that woman gets excited about everything! Like the other day, I ALMOST mastered the rolling over situation! Seriously, I was SO close journal and mommy got so excited she scared me! HELLOOOOOO who squeals when someone is attempting to conquer such a monumental accomplishment! Sigh. Well journal, as you can assume I did not happen to roll over.

Soon journal, I can feel it…it will happen soon…

Speaking of me doing awesome things with my life journal, I’ve recently taken it upon myself to start grabbing things. Let me be a little bit more specific, I have started to grab hair. Chunks of hair. Lots of hair. I figure if mommy wants to squeal, I’ll give her something to squeal about! I try to grab my auntie’s hair, but she just laughs and lets me. I like that woman, she gets me.

Ah, do you hear that journal? It’s the sound of a warm bottle being made! I’m going to leave you with some more wise words I recently heard, a phrase that I hear mommy say quite frequently before her dinner time – ‘GET IN MA BELLY’.

Until next time,


Dahlia

No comments:

Post a Comment