Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Day 98

Dear Journal - Day 98 on earth

Journal I am 2 days away from being 100 days old. Whoa. When did I get so old? Where did the time go? Just yesterday I was in size 0 diapers, sleeping my days away, enjoying life as a newborn. Now? I'm sitting here in my size 2 diapers, taking only 2-3 hours worth of naps a day. I feel so mature! I have this overwhelming desire to start taking my bottle on the back deck watching the sunrise in the mornings. I can't believe I'm about to say this journal, but maybe...just maybe...it's time I give up my nights of getting up at 2:00-3:00 am to party with my mommy and daddy. A girls got to give up her wild ways at some point! I tried it last night and I woke up this morning feeling like a whole new baby!

I've been playing a fun new game I like to call "what's that smell?" Spoiler alert journal, it's my butt. The twist to this fun new game is how much poop I can get out of my diaper and onto my clothes. So far the score is:

Dahlia - 6
Mommy & Daddy - 0

My favorite part of the game is when they put me in my car seat to go for a car ride, I like to spend the entire trip (short or long) focusing on how far up I can get it on my back! Seriously kids, try this at home. Your parents will love it.

I need to sit down and have a serious talk with mommy, she's crossing some personal boundaries. For the past couple days she keeps sticking her finger in my mouth. Whoa lady. First off, she better be washing her hands. Secondly, stop. My mouth hurts and for some reason she thinks it's super cute and exciting. Also journal, while we are on this topic, what the heck is a tooth?

Oh hey journal, please remind me to tell mommy I need to pencil in another play date with my friends Elle & Nat, maybe we can grab a bite to eat. I'd ask them where they want to go but they always pick the same place, boobs & bottles. I mean don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic restaurant but at some point we're going to need to venture out!

Looks like we are about to start another round of 'what's that smell?'. Good thing too because I am ready to hit the crib! Now that my partying days are over, maybe I'll take up a new hobby like 'rolling over' since mommy keeps asking me when I'm going to start. That woman is so needy, seriously, calm down lady. Just let me bask in my awesomeness and let you enjoy it.

Until next time,

Dahlia

1 comment: