Thursday, April 2, 2015

Day 92

Dear Journal - Day 92 on earth

One week journal, ONE WEEK and mommy is still gone most of the day. WHAT IS THIS? Day one, fine, I accepted it. I did think it was weird how sad she was about leaving me, but I figured she was just going out to run errands or even better to buy me presents! Then it happened again the next day...and the next day and every day this week! Apparently she has been going to 'work'. What in the crap filled diaper is that? Is 'work' code for having fun without me? Sigh. Journal it's been rough but luckily my auntie has been coming over to hang out with me. She's pretty cool, I enjoy laughing at her and she enjoys taking lots of pictures of me. It's a pretty great arrangement!

I turned 3 months old yesterday, does that make me old enough to start making my own decisions? Hmm, I think yes which is why I decided that 2:30 am is a very appropriate time to wake up and start my day. Mommy and daddy....meh, they don't seem to agree with me. I'm assuming this will be one of many life decisions I make that they do not agree with. I'm only doing them a favor by starting so young. Gives them time to get used it!

Journal, I'm having a really hard time with my hands lately. I have this overwhelming desire to suck my thumb, but I just cannot figure it out! I end up sticking my whole hand in my mouth and it gets so slobbery and wet. I don't mind that though because I just wipe it on daddy or mommy's face. I think they're more grossed out with my daily presents in my diaper than they are with my slobber. I can't blame them though, I'm not sure what they feed me but it sure makes me smell!

Oh it seems to be about that time again, time for mommy and daddy to pamper me and feed me before I take my nightly nap. This will give me about 3-4 hours before it's time for me to get up and start my day! With the holidays coming up though, maybe I'll consider going back to letting them sleep for 7-9 hours for awhile. HA! April fools!

Crap, mommy just advised me that apparently I'm a day late with my joke. Oh well, I still think I'm hilarious.

Until next time,

Dahlia



No comments:

Post a Comment